Monday, July 14, 2008

Low. Low. Low.

I was feeling low yesterday. I actually didn’t know what bothered me. Basta something along as I worked in the office made me felt this way. I just didn’t feel appreciated after I did some things people required me to do. This is the worst feeling one can get, really. A day has already passed and it still troubles me. It sucks.

Maybe I need to loosen up a little bit. I know, I’ve kinda tired myself from thinking so much about so many things this week and it’s not healthy. Surely, I have to think of the future, but it didn’t help me feel better. It made me really really unhappy instead. Hehe. Like what? Well, about what I really wanted to do with my life, my career, family problems (every family has one), relationships (with friends, acquaintance, and love ones..hehe)

Hay…
I guess whatever lies in the future will happen no matter how you stop or circumvent the situation. You just have to be steadfast that none of them will bring your spirit down.

I guess, I need a good philosophical book to spice up my office life. The problem is, as much as I want to, I really don’t have the time naman. Of course there would be idle times in a day but I spent them most of the time, thinking. I hope happy thoughts. But problems keep on barging in eh. The once I’ve created and the natural human problems.
Sana matapos na all at once or kahit one at a time lang… Para I can move on with my real happy life naman.. (Parang retirement na yata ang gusto ko, hehe)

There, just to keep my blogger account posted. Hehe.

If you have any suggestions on how to become really, really happy with your life I’m more that happy to read them here. Thanks in advance =)

No comments: