Wednesday, July 9, 2008

About Paulo

This is My Life..

And you're a part of it. How on earth? Every thing that leads you to me becomes a part of me, or if you want-- a part of you, too. Your time, effort and the chance [or was it a wave of destiny] that brought you here to me are all mine now.

Was it all confusing? That's how deep I remember words of Paulo Coelho to me at first and until now. He does not believe in coincidences. Every thing has it's purpose for taking place. He makes simple things complex and goes beyond that. Ironically, he makes complicated things easier for whatever your neurons can accommodate.

It's nice to have people like him around. He makes life interestingly goofy.


Read his books "the alchemist", "veronika decides to die", " by the river piedra i sat down and wept" ... and i heard "11 minutes" is a compelling read, too. Try if you like his style of writing and tell me about your findings. =)

No comments: