Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Exhausted me.




I couldnt help myself but wonder what exactly was going on with me. Really. I've been busy the past few days in the office preparing documents, attending meetings, collaborating with different agencies regarding one of my handled projects seeking funding from World Bank, and goodness.. I need to slow down a bit. I already forgot to text "some people" like I usually do for 2 days. Maybe, it's time to mainstream my thoughts and energy and manage them in order. I mean, Im no superwoman. I have problems, too. And I have to allot time for each. And it's not easy. Hay...

I need a break. I wanted to go back when I was in college, when I can be alone whenever and wherever I want, I can go to this and that place without any responsibilities to worry (like what I have in the office right now) and just be carefree.

Hay, Im exhausted lang cguro. I'll leave everything to God. I know He blesses every person in this world.

So, Cheer up! =)

No comments: