Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Breather

It’s been a cloudy day for me again though the sun is so high outside. Not myself once again i guess. Feeling lonely for so long a time. Why should i permit this? I used to be so strong, positive and bright. Always too sure about myself. My plans. My future.
But guess things of the future are always governed by super natural powers. Am i become dissatisfied with my own performance lately? I was a slacker these past few days i admit. But how can i move on and get my mind going forward once again? Feeling very low.. hays what shall i do..
I shouldn’t allow this to happen. No the Lord will provide. I know He cares for me. He’s my all. I shouldn’t boxed myself with what i want but open myself freely to what He wants me to accomplish. I will rise from these challenges. I know God will find a way. Thank you for always prodding me. I love u.

No comments: