Wednesday, November 18, 2009

smoke's getting clear

HI!!!! im so excited to write to you again,,, ive been out and unreachable these past few months.. i know i should write u often now that i have a lot of things going on..

well for one, my sister's having a baby,,, a new member of the family.. !!! i hope she's as beautiful and intelligent (naks!) as me hahahah.. pls protect my sister and the baby as she labors this afternoon. I believe in you God. In Jesus' name..

next, my bf and i are doing just fine.. i hope God continously enlighten us

im doing just ok in the office.. i know its still far-fetched to have the perfect job in this world.
im still blessed with everything i have now and God wants me to manage. I-LOVE-GOD. forgive me if my spirit sometimes becomes weak with all these challenges.

pls God bear with me a little longer. I dont know what to do with my life without you. I know this is just a test on my faith. Pls wrap me with your wisdom and loving guidance. I love u so much!

No comments: